139
It's almost July so, I figured I'd put up at least one post for June.
Trelawney and I are completely over again.
We do not even speak anymore since she decided we should just be friends.
Maybe it was her dating other people while we were trying to figure us out that makes me not want to speak to her.
I don't know.
Deanna and I are still not speaking.
The absence of her from my life is getting easier to deal with every day.
But like I've said, it's not something I'll ever "get over."
It's something I'll get "used to" not having around.
I asked a new woman out recently and she seemed receptive until it was the day of the date.
Now she and I hardly speak.
It's a shame because I thought she was really cool.
Live and learn.
I'll be going to Florida, Toronto, Las Vegas, Hollywood, Phoenix, or Austin for a mini vacation before the grind of my final quarter begins.
Guess that's it.
the_film_geek
No comments:
Post a Comment