Welcome

This is one of my venues for therapy. I live too much in my head so I have strong feelings about everything and nothing. So this is my venting place.

Hope you find it entertaining.

Friday, March 28, 2008

158

I do not understand why I am sooooo fucking analytical!

I need to dissect, disassemble, and minutely analyze every fucking thing related to a relationship when it changes.

I need to be more "normal" and less "analytical."

Simple things can be blown waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy out of proportion by me because I pick apart everything that is said or not said in a conversation and no matter their original intention, I go and fuck it up by assigning some sort of "meaning" to it (usually a bad meaning).

Is this because I am an existentialist?

More than likely not but I can take comfort, at least a little bit, in Freud's famous quote:
"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

-philm geek

No comments: