Welcome

This is one of my venues for therapy. I live too much in my head so I have strong feelings about everything and nothing. So this is my venting place.

Hope you find it entertaining.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

131


I have become involved with Trelawney again.

I am very glad that I did but things are getting strange.

I want to be with her and she says the same of me yet we hardly see or talk to each other anymore.

So I need to do something amazing that will make her say "I'm yours."

But I don't know what that is yet.

I'm racking my brain but nothing is coming up.

Maybe something simple will convey how I feel about her.

And how I feel about her is very special.

I mean she has won me over to the idea of having children someday soon.

Hell I feel that having children with her would be a good thing that's ho special I feel about her.

I should probably tell her these things.

That way it will really be special for her as well.

No comments: