Valentine's Day is coming.
Booooo :(
I have been involved with someone the last two and have been disappointed both times.
The first time because I couldn't see her.
The second time for the same reason but in addition to that she went to meet a new friend she met on a dating website. Later that night she then hung out with another friend that she used to hook up with. But because of her date with the new friend, she didn't go to the post office to pick up the Valentine's Day presents I sent her.
Nice and loving, huh?
So yeah, Valentine's Day is not a day filled with memories of happiness and love.
I just think it's a waste of time and makes sad people all the more sadder because of their lack of "someone special."
Not everyone is meant to have "someone special."
If you've ever read this blog beyond this first page you know that I am not too lucky with love.
So I feel that I am not meant for anyone special. I give a lot to people but never get the same in return.
I am tired of trying.
And I am tired of being alone.
But alone is what I know the best.
So Be It.
No comments:
Post a Comment